Outside of Remarqed, I create content for several online properties. Here are some of my recent articles.
*updated September 29, 2018*
Clayton Gray Home
- Blog Post: The Ultimate Studio Apartment with Alex English (7/31/18)
- Editorial Vignette: Destination: New Orleans (9/1/18)
- Editorial Vignette: Heirloom Pieces (9/1/18)
- Editorial Vignette: Milan Fashion Week (9/1/18)
83 Degrees Media
- Feature Story: JCC Renovation Jumpstarts Investments in West TampaÂ (4/17/18)
- Feature Story: Filmmaking in Tampa Bay Area ekes out a living (6/12/18)
- Op-Ed: Independent local retail: A key ingredient of urban quality of lifeÂ (6/26/18)
- Tech Brief: Tampa grads develop expedited student loan repayment app (7/10/18)
- Feature Story: East Tampa incubator helps local small businesses thrive (8/14/18)
Heights Public Market at Armature Works
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Hemingway’sÂ (3/29/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Inside The BoxÂ (4/18/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Swami JuiceÂ (5/17/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Graze 1910Â (6/20/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Ava (7/30/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Cru Cellars (9/17/18)
- Vendor Spotlight (blog post): Ichicoro Imoto (9/28/18)
My favorite meal at Heights Public Market is from Graze 1910. Shown below, it’s blackened ahi tuna, spinach, watermelon radish, avocado, pickled onions, cucumber, shredded carrot, thai peanut sauce, and kale-pesto rice. Healthy, delicious (my favorite pair of qualities in a dish).
The Paper Seahorse
- Blog Post: Gentleman’s StationeryÂ (4/16/18)
- Blog Post: Father’s Day Gift Guide: Stationery Style (5/30/18)
- Blog Post: 4th of July, Celebrating America’s Makers (6/28/18)
- Blog Post: Why Handwriting Matters (8/3/18)
Pictured below is a zine called Toast, made by The Coy Hyena (Kate Berwanger) in Seattle. She writes the story and then hand-distresses the piece itself, so each is unique. It’s niche and strange and exquisite, so I gave it to my dad for father’s day.
I enjoy reading your articles and essays. They inform, entertain and expand my world. In a busy facebook photo flooded world your short essays remind us of the power and beauty of words.
Thanks Aileen, for the kind comment! And thanks for following my writing all these years. XO