Outside of Remarqed, I create content for several online properties. Here are some of my recent articles.
*updated August 14, 2018*
Clayton Gray Home
83 Degrees Media
- JCC Renovation Jumpstarts Investments in West Tampa (4/17/18)
- Filmmaking in Tampa Bay Area ekes out a living (6/12/18)
- Independent local retail: A key ingredient of urban quality of life (6/26/18)
- Tampa grads develop expedited student loan repayment app (7/10/18)
- East Tampa incubator helps local small businesses thrive (8/14/18)
Heights Public Market at Armature Works
- Vendor Spotlight: Hemingway’s (3/29/18)
- Vendor Spotlight: Inside The Box (4/18/18)
- Vendor Spotlight: Swami Juice (5/17/18)
- Vendor Spotlight: Graze 1910 (6/20/18)
- Vendor Spotlight: Ava (7/30/18)
My favorite meal at Heights Public Market is from Graze 1910. Shown below, it’s blackened ahi tuna, spinach, watermelon radish, avocado, pickled onions, cucumber, shredded carrot, thai peanut sauce, and kale-pesto rice. Healthy, delicious (my favorite pair of qualities in a dish).
The Paper Seahorse
- Gentleman’s Stationery (4/16/18)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: Stationery Style (5/30/18)
- 4th of July, Celebrating America’s Makers (6/28/18)
- Why Handwriting Matters (8/3/18)
Pictured below is a zine called Toast, made by The Coy Hyena (Kate Berwanger) in Seattle. She writes the story and then hand-distresses the piece itself, so each is unique. It’s niche and strange and exquisite, so I gave it to my dad for father’s day.