- Take the GMAT entrance exam. Spend $300. Apply to a graduate program, pay theÂ â‚¬100 fee.
- Shock all of your friends, family, and professional contacts, to the point that it becomes embarrassing, by accepting your acceptance and announcing your move.
- Wire theÂ â‚¬10,000 deposit, if you have that kind of spare cash.
- Renew your passport, for $110, and then apply for Global Entry, for another $100. Passport photos from a fluorescent-lit CVS, priceless.
- Open a joint bank account for easy transfers while abroad.
- Take online remedial pre-courses,Â â‚¬1,500.
- Purchase a new, light, golden Apple MacBook (2.03 lbs, $2,000).
- Learn Italian with Pimsleur’s Short Course tapes (free from the Hillsborough County Public Library). Practice with your dad.
- Leave your job, transfer your car lease ($450).
- Fly Emirates JFKâ†’MXP on the A380 jumbo jet, one-way ($540).
- Arrive exactly one month ahead of classes, stay in an Airbnb for one week before finding a suitable long-term arrangement ($TBD).
Alexander I just read all your posts at once!
is kind of inspiring particularly this move to Milan, I wish you are already professionally located where you can show your strengths.