- Tom Ford has released a skin care line for men. Under-eye serum, lip balm, bronzer, cleanser. All the things I’ve tried using and notice no difference (cleanser excluded, though I did forget to wash my face for 4 days in Boston and not a breakout in sight…hmm). One potentially useful item: concealer.
- Neiman Marcus now offers free shipping & returns. Like they should.
- Hugo Boss makes most of its shoes in Italy, unlike the rest of the brand’s lines. And, they’re comparatively affordable against Prada, Gucci, etc. Contemporary designs too.
- I’ve been browsing men’s jewelry lately. Not a fan of gaudy anything, but a nice ring adds some sparkle for the inner twinkle-toe. Tiffany, Ippolita, David Yurman.
- What’s the future of e-commerce? 10 in-the-know folks weigh in. My favorite: all of them.