With $500? A not insignificant figure but not one that allows for the world, either. What would you spend it on if you could, no questions asked or justifications necessary?
(1) Save it. Always a fun choice…nothing like getting a chunk of cash and then pretending you never did…
(2) Buy a bunch of new clothes. *Bunch depending on which stores you shop at. $500 will buy you a bunch from: Zara, Gap.
(4) A crazy, fun, frivolous clothing item, like: Nixon gaudy gold watch ($450), Louis Vuitton Damier Infini pocket organizer in Fusion ($385).
(5) A plane ticket for February. From Tampa…to San Francisco…OR to New York…OR to Chicago. All around $250-$350.
(6) A half a year’s worth of gym membership at Powerhouse Gym Tampa Bay ($300).
(7) An Apple iPad2 (16GB, Wi-Fi only, $500).
(8) Pay off $500 worth of debt. The least fun, least exciting, even somewhat irritating choice.
What say you?