As previously mentioned, the Tampa Makers Market will buildÂ on the enthusiasm and momentum generated from 1901, Tampa’s first pop-up retail store, held last August.Â With my experience and the exquisite taste of Tona Bell, owner of The Paper Seahorse, Valentine’s Day will be more local and lovely than ever.
At just over two weeks out, we have confirmed thirteen independent local vendors, to show and sell at the market:
- Lellow: girls’ clothing remade from pillow cases
- Ella Bing: bow ties, accessories, and all things Southern prep for males + females
- Strands of Sunshine: ladies’ jewelry
- Fortenberry: leather wallets, bags, and other accessories made in Ybor City
- Tampa Type: vintage typewriters
- Frivolous Dry Goods: gifts + miscellany for the curious
- CoDesignment: mens’ urban consignment clothes
- The Paper Seahorse: paperie, letterpress, cards, greetings
- Two Story Foundation: bundled books on poignant topics
- By L. Easton Co.: bouquets and floral arrangements from a local farm
- Good Dog Treats by Adeline & Alice: homemade canine snacks
- Thrive Hand Crafts: organic body products
- Margaret’s Cupcakes: mini treats decorated with from-scratch fondant
Find them all on February 14, 2015, from 10am to 6pm, at 211 South Howard Avenue in Tampa.
To read more about the market, click here.
To join the event on Facebook, click here.
Follow The Makers Market on Instagram (@makersmarkettampa) for updates. And a little tip for the wise: the first 30 people in the door to the market will receive a goodie bag with swag, coupons, and other freebies!
[…] I developed a strong working relationship with my friend and mentor Tona Bell. We partnered on the Valentine’s Day 2015 Makers Market, and she helped me arrange my pop-up store in Ybor City.Â She is the stepmother of one of my oldest […]