I am always looking for the next opportunity or step forward, for myself, and for Remarqed. If you are excited by the contents of this space, please get in touch with me.
I started blogging as Attention to Detail in 2009, after I graduated from school. I wanted an outlet for my own musings, because it was hard to find first-hand reviews of Tampa’s many restaurants, coffee houses, stores, and events, which I enjoy watching develop and grow in my hometown.
Three years on, those musings tend to center around the exciting, special, and thoughtful experiences, services, and products that I love, both locally and in the style, fashion, and retail realm at large. I expose discerning readers to the great things I find in the world.
I’ve learned through observation and experimentation that there is a certain cumulative magic to dressing in a confident personal style, patronizing quality services, spending money wisely and on unique items, and building a pleasant environment at home and in transit. ‘Your life’ is comprised of many elements – why not try to make them all pleasing to the mind, body, and soul?
I am interested in additional schooling in a major metropolitan city. I have a strong entrepreneurial streak, so although I would love to work for a fashion brand or automobile marque, I want to direct my own revenue stream at some point as well.
I am interested in opportunities with market research firms, marketing or PR firms, consulting firms in the design, fashion, or automobile industries, major brands in those fields, and editorial entities related to lifestyle, design, fashion, or automotive news and commentary.
Why you should hire me
I believe in a work-life balance, and in humility over cut-throat competition.
- I’m a realist, and I base most of my decisions and opinions in as much factual information as possible. I try to keep things in perspective.
- I am also a dreamer (Pisces), and I believe in ‘yes’ more than ‘no.’ I love positivity, teamwork, professional trust, and integrity. And, honest communication.
- I love to find solutions, and to help those around me find solutions to their challenges. I love information, analysis, and resources, and connecting those pieces in a cohesive way.
- I seek the most efficient path for completing tasks, to continually improve my use of time, and to minimize needless tedium.
- I eschew convention in most situations, as far as is practical.
- As an ambivert, I enjoy new people, experiences, and pushing the envelope, but do so without drama or an innate desire for attention.
- I have a high emotional intelligence, which has served me well in understanding people, myself, and in learning to be a good listener.
- I love learning new things – either through practice or comprehension. My field of interests is wide; I have a hard time focusing on a singular mission, or pastime, or hobby.